Mergers & Acquisitons
- Strategic acquisitions for a leading sports agency.
- Strategic acquisitions of various entertainment, production, and marketing companies.
- Sale of a medical safety disposable products manufacturer to a strategic buyer.
- Sale of E.S. Kluft & Co, a luxury mattress manufacturer, to an international bedding maker.
- $20,000,000 acquisition of an advertising agency.
- Acquisition of a European-based biotechnology division of a multinational company.
- Acquisition of a Chinese distribution company specializing in the distribution of medical and biotechnology products.
- $95,000,000 sale of a medical products company in a leveraged buyout.
- $77.5 million sale of cosmetics company
Debt and Equity Financing
- $100,000,000 capitalization of a private equity investment fund for acquisition of industrial real properties.
- $140,000,000 credit facility for JH Capital Group to finance the purchase and other acquisitions of debt-related portfolios.
- $24,000,000 venture capital financing.
- $20,000,000 debt and equity financing of a partnership to own a data center.
- $9,000,000 & $15,000,000 subordinated debt financing and $40,000,000 senior secured credit facility for a consumer debt purchase, liquidation and collection business.
- $163,000,000 joint venture to own and operate a portfolio of industrial properties.
- $143,000,000 joint venture to own and operate a portfolio of data centers.
- $115,000,000 joint venture to reorganize and recapitalize a real estate investment company.
- Joint Venture between a publicly-traded lifestyle product company and international talent and sports agency to create one of the world’s largest global brand management company.